- This event has passed.
Tuesdays at 5:30pm in the Lower Fellowship Hall. TCPC is a proud supporter of a thriving Food Pantry, for those in need. Please consider aiding our program with food or financial donations. For more information, call the church office, Monday-Thursday, 9-1 pm. View the PDF below for more information regarding receiving food from the food pantry.
Please contact the church office at 804-270-5452 or email@example.com for more information.
While the threat of the virus continues, we have so far been able to keep the Food Pantry open and even expanded it. We have modified our experience to be a “drive-through” pantry, in which guests do not come into the church and volunteers load pre-bagged groceries into guests’ cars.For safety, we have no more than four volunteers at one time inside the church. We are always looking for volunteers.
We Need You To:
- Pack grocery bags and set up on Tuesday afternoons
- Load groceries into guests’ cars
- Shop for food at the Feedmore warehouse from 11:30 am – 12:30 pm on the first and last Tuesday of each month. This is an urgent need. We have trucks available to haul the food.
- Stock the shelves when food is delivered from 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm on the first and last Tuesday of each month.
- Refrigerate the perishable food when we receive our shipments of USDA food monthly.